Title: R&D Engineer needed in SMT and NMT
The World Intellectual Property Organization in Geneva (WIPO - Geneva
Switzerland) is looking for a highly skilled person in the area of statistical
machine translation, with knowledge of neural machine translation techniques.
More information is available online at:
https://wipo.taleo.net/careersection/wp_03/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en
Context:
WIPO Translate has been working in the area of automatically translating Patent
documents using open source Moses for the last  seven years.
In September 2016, thanks to our collaborator Marcin Junczys-Dowmunt and his
open-source AmuNMT, we put Neural MT in production
(http://www.wipo.int/patentscope/en/wipo-translate/).
We plan to extend Neural MT to other languages very soon, and extend it also to
other services of WIPO and other international organizations.
Position:
This is a short term position (one year, with the possibility of a maximum one
year extension), with an attractive salary. Located in Geneva.
The candidate must have a strong background in MT (hopefully in Neural Machine
Translation - Nematus / AmuNMt) with the ability to maintain and extend
existing software and the desire to take the latest research technologies into
production.
Note the very short deadline: 16/2/2017
Please apply online at:
https://wipo.taleo.net/careersection/wp_03/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the sender
and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all e-mail
attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.