Hi all

We’re looking for a machine translation expert to join our growing language
technology team and work on cutting-edge machine translation and natural
language solutions. Over the course of the last number of years, we’ve
built a state-of-the-art platform for developing MT engines across a
variety of complex language pairs and domains. With a growing client base
and an ambitious product roadmap for this year and beyond, it’s now time to
bring things to the next level, particularly as relates to neural MT.

The position is based in Dublin, Ireland though there are possibilities for
remote working too. You can read more about the role here:
http://iconictranslation.com/careers Don't hesitate to get in touch if you
have any questions

Thanks
John

--
Dr. John Tinsley
CEO & Co-Founder

Machine Translation with Subject Matter Expertise

*We're hiring! --> **http://www.iconictranslation.com/careers
<http://www.iconictranslation.com/careers>*

*Mob:* +353 (0)87 912 5659
*Tel: *  +353 (0)1 4433 168