Thanks!

Furthermore, does "output-search-graph" output the search graph only when
the default objective (posterior probability) is used, or also when minimum
bayes risk decoding / consensus decoding is used (smoothed BLEU)?

Also, is cube pruning applicable to minimum bayes risk decoding or
consensus decoding? Namely, should I turn on -search-algorithm 1 when -lmbr
or -con is on?

Thanks,
Angli