 Subject: Re: [Moses-support] Request for help w/ "The build failed."
 To: "daideqi" <daid...@yahoo.com>
 Cc: "moses-support" <moses-support@mit.edu>
 Date: Sunday, May 28, 2017, 8:04 PM

 are
 you using Windows 10, or Ubuntu 14?  It seems you are using
 a Windows file system and this is causing some unit tests in
 KenLM to fail.

 would recommend you do everything on Linux

 * Looking for MT/NLP opportunities *
 Hieu Hoang
 http://moses-smt.org/

 On 28 May 2017 at 00:50,
 daideqi <daid...@yahoo.com>
 wrote:
 Hi,

 Respectfully request help with Moses.  I'm trying to
 compile it on Windows 10 Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS. I successfully
 built Moses yesterday but decided to delete the mosesdecoder
 folder and rebuild for practice.  Unfortunately, it's
 not working anymore, and I'm following the instructions
 that the system gave me.  As an aside, I got this error
 after running the recommended bjam command:

                           ln: failed to create
 symbolic link ‘CreateProbingPT2’: File exists

 Would be grateful for assistance that can be provided.

 Very Respectfully,

 Chaz