Hi

I try to install Moses, but have problems with the boost.
I tried to follow the instructions at
http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=Development.GetStarted

I followed the recipe for manually installing boost, installing it to
~/boost_1_55_0
Then I tried to install moses from within ~/mosesdecoder with the command

bash-4.1$ ./bjam --with-boost=../boost_1_55_0 -j8

This failed.
The log-file says

Unable to load Boost.Build: could not find "boost-build.jam"
Attempted search from /cluster/home/jtl/mosesdecoder up to the root
at /cluster/home/jtl/mosesdecoder/share/boost-build
and in these directories from BOOST_BUILD_PATH and BOOST_ROOT:
/usr/share/boost-build.