Dear all,

all participants of the metrics task are expected to spend 8 hours of
annotations (about 16 HITs) for each submission they make.

In the end, we *will* use Appraise and we are searching for people able to
evaluate translations into Chinese, Finnish, German, Latvian, and Turkish.
Please consider asking your colleagues if you don't speak the languages
yourself.

To join the manual evaluation, please sign up to the following Google Sheet:
  http://tinyurl.com/wmt17-appraise-signup
  (You can do this now, it is not related to your metrics paper submission.)

Please create one line per research group and provide:
- the number of submissions your group is making
- a contact person for your group
- the number of invite tokens, i.e. a rough upper bound on the number of people
who will work on the evaluation

The contact person will receive the invite tokens from Christian Federmann and
should distribute them to the evaluators. Please note that invite tokens are
one-time use only.

The total number of HITs annotated by each group will be listed most likely at
this URL:
  http://wmt17.appraise.cf/group-status/

Thanks,
  Ondrej.