Then I try the other way but stell error : could not find config file at
./experiment.perl line 69.

despina@despina-Satellite-L855:~/mosesdecoder/scripts/ems$ chmod +x
experiment.perl

despina@despina-Satellite-L855:~/mosesdecoder/scripts/ems$ ./experiment.perl
STARTING UP AS PROCESS 4813 ON despina-Satellite-L855 AT Παρ 30 Ιούν 2017
04:17:35 μμ EEST
error: could not find config file at ./experiment.perl line 69.

Best
Despina