---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Despina Mouratidi <dmourat...@gmail.com>
Date: 2017-07-27 10:38 GMT+03:00
Subject: Re: EMS problems - asking for help
To: Rico Sennrich <rico.sennr...@ed.ac.uk>

Dear Rico,

It works!!! But now I have errors with
step EVALUATION:test:nist-bleu-c crashed
step EVALUATION:test:nist-bleu crashed

both of the STDERR  files said FATAL INPUT ERROR:  no 'src_set' tag in
src_file '/home/despina/mosesdecoder/scripts/ems/example/data/test-
src.en.sgm'.

I am searching in the mailing list but I can't find the solution.

Thank you very much!

Despina