Dear all,

due to memory problems I would like to run an EMS experiment on my external
drive. I am using unix and my external drive is named "TOSHIBA EXT" and my
config file keeps giving error due to that space in the path. I tried
escaping it with "\" and enclosing the whole path in "". I thought about
renaming my external drive, but I get permission denied when trying that in
terminal and before digging more into how to rename it, maybe someone can
help me with how to escape the space.

Thank you very much!

STARTING UP AS PROCESS 21828 ON natspc15 AT Mon Aug 21 18:23:07 CEST 2017
LOAD CONFIG...
working directory is /media/mstef/TOSHIBA EXT/WMT_2017/exp_EN-FR_wmt_bs
mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/media/mstef/TOSHIBA’: Permission denied