Thanks Hieu.

Let me tell you what I am trying. I am getting the output of ASR system in
confusion networks format which has words with its probability. I am
converting the confusion network in the word lattice format which will be
input to the moses. Can the confusion network probabilities be used for
these lattices? Also how does moses decode these word lattices?

Regards,
Sanket Gandhare