>I had forgotten about the script I created:
>   scripts/generic/binarize4moses2.perl
>which takes in the phrase table & lex reordering model, and prunes them and
>runs addLexROtoPT. Basically, everything you need to do to create a fast
>model for Moses2

I had forgotten about the pruning in this script too. Is there a best place
to look at for insight into filtering in general?
Until moses2, I mostly ignored it.

The sigtest-filter documentation has suggestions on settings (-l a+e -n
30), binarize4moses2 has different defaults (-n 0),
and I recall another source of conflicting information (although I can't
seem to find it at the moment) that includes
thresholding and reordering table filtering.