Applied Machine Learning Days is a unique machine learning event.

2018 had participation from most top research orgs including folks who
created PyTorch and ImageNet. This year there will be participants like
Jeff Dean from Google, Facebook, Microsoft and Alibaba, and new focused
tracks.

I'm organising the Language track. It is a relatively intimate event
focused on actually building things. The speakers include key people behind
Moses, Google Translate, Google Now, the transformer paper and a new crop
of really interesting startups in our space, as well as the NLP research
group at universities including Bar Ilan, which always entertains even
engineers like me who hate reading past the abstract.

Early bird tickets end in a few hours.  Let me know if you have any
questions.

Thanks and regards,
Adam