Hi,

the identity of the languages that we are tackling here do matter so much
as solving this problem for low resource languages. We did not prepare
this for Arabic, so this would be possible at the moment.

By the way, there is a massive parallel corpus for Arabic here:
https://cms.unov.org/UNCorpus/

-phi