To whom it may concern,

I used Moses to train the language model by KenLM, however, I got the
following error and I could not get the final model. Could you help me with
this? Thank you in advance!

The command line I entered:
bzcat 40m_training_data.bz2 | python preprocess.py |
./mosesdecoder/bin/lmplz -o 3 > 40m_training_data.arpa

Error message I got at the first step of Counting and sorting n-grams (out
of 5 steps):
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'util::FDException'
  what():  util/file.cc:220 in void util::WriteOrThrow(int, const void*,
std::size_t) threw FDException because `ret < 1'.
No space left on device in /tmp/lmWazsTd (deleted) while writing 732919964
bytes
Aborted

Best,
 Yu-Wen