Dears,
I am a PhD student and I am experimenting with Moses SMT. I noticed that when
the N-Gram exceeds six, I get an error. I hope this message helps explaining
the issue:
RROR: Failed to run'/home/fadiko/mosesdecoder/bin/moses -threads 8
-configfiltered/moses.ini -show-weights'.
at/home/fadiko/mosesdecoder/scripts/training/mert-moses.pl line 1775.

testing ...

computing BLEU ...

Use of uninitialized value$length_reference in numeric eq (==)
at/home/fadiko/mosesdecoder/scripts/generic/multi-bleu.perl line 148.
Do you have any idea on howto handle this issue?
Best,
Fadi AL-GHAWANMEHPhD student at the University of Lorraine