the unit tests are failing, but the compile seems to have succeeded.

I get a similar error compiling on a WSL2 environment but i know the compile itself has succeeded:

No such file or directory in /mnt/c/Users/hihoan/workspace/github/mosesdecoder/test.binaryDlFBwO (deleted) while resizing to 0 bytes Byte: 62

This is because the Windows file system doesn't support some reporting functionality,

Check that your disk is not full, check that bin/moses exists. If it does, then just ignore the unit test errors.