Dear colleagues,

Duolingo is growing our AI research & development labs!

With 500M+ learners worldwide, we have a tremendous opportunity to leverage
our data to develop the best education in the world and make it universally
available. Come help us build world-class interdisciplinary technologies
for speech, NLP (particularly for low-resource languages), curriculum
development, personalized adaptive lessons, fair & accessible online
assessments, and moreā€¦

Here is a short (~10min) general-audience overview of some recent efforts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnTZdZENRIk

Cheers,
Burr Settles
Research Director

*ML SCIENTIST/ENGINEER, NEW GRADUATE*
For recent or graduating PhDs and MS students
https://boards.greenhouse.io/duolingo/jobs/5445814002

*ML SCIENTIST/ENGINEER, SPEECH TECHNOLOGY*
Develop custom TTS, ASR, feedback, and dialog systems for dozens of
languages
https://boards.greenhouse.io/duolingo/jobs/5165633002

*ML RESEARCH SCIENTIST, DUOLINGO ENGLISH TEST*
Push the boundaries of "digital first" online language assessments
https://boards.greenhouse.io/duolingo/jobs/5317040002

*ML ENGINEER, SECURITY**, DUOLINGO ENGLISH TEST*
Help maintain the integrity of "digital first" online assessments
https://boards.greenhouse.io/duolingo/jobs/5060078002