Dear all,

The evaluation week of the Chat Task is postponed by 1 week: it will now happen
between 28th June - 6th August.

For more information about the submission formats check the corresponding
section in https://wmt-chat-task.github.io <https://wmt-chat-task.github.io/> .

Best regards,

Amin Farajian
(On behalf of the Chat Translation Task organisers)