--part1_7e.41f0d53c.2cf552c4_boundary

Hello:  This bird feeding season seem to start out strong and has stayed that
way.  Last week we had at our feeder a Carolina Wren on the 19th, plus a Fox
Sparrow, White-Throat Sparrow and Purple Finch.  I have reported the Carolina
Wren before as it seems there is at least one in the "neighborhood."  Have not
seen it at the feeder since.  This fall has also seen very many Juncoes and
American Goldfinch.  Today though was super.  This morning a Tufted Titmouse
showed up at our feeders and was seen three different times.  This is a first
for us on our  Mower County list.   We have seen them before in Fillmore
County,
at the feeders at Eagle Ridge Environment Center?  Then this afternoon a
Harris's Sparrow showed up, with the White-Throat there at the same time.
                         Thanks, Robert Jessen, Austin

--part1_7e.41f0d53c.2cf552c4_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello:&nbsp; This bird feeding season seem to start ou=
t strong and has stayed that way.&nbsp; Last week we had at our feeder a Car=
olina Wren on the 19th, plus a Fox Sparrow, White-Throat Sparrow and Purple=20=
Finch.&nbsp; I have reported the Carolina Wren before as it seems there is a=
t least one in the "neighborhood."&nbsp; Have not seen it at the feeder sinc=
e.&nbsp; This fall has also seen very many Juncoes and American Goldfinch.&n=
bsp; Today though was super.&nbsp; This morning a Tufted Titmouse showed up=20=
at our feeders and was seen three different times.&nbsp; This is a first for=
 us on our&nbsp; Mower County list.&nbsp;&nbsp; We have seen them before in=20=
Fillmore County, at the feeders at Eagle Ridge Environment Center?&nbsp; The=
n this afternoon a Harris's Sparrow showed up, with the White-Throat there a=
t the same time. <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;   =20=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;   Thanks, Robert Jessen, Austin </FONT>=
</HTML>

--part1_7e.41f0d53c.2cf552c4_boundary--