Hi,

I found a Yellow-breasted Chat in Gooseberry Park, S. Moorhead,
Clay County, MN, today (5/20) at about 7 P.M.  but lost sight of it
after a minute's observation and was unable to relocate the bird
despite a half hour's search.  The bird was dark olive green above
with no wing bars, striking white goggles, a comparatively stocky
black bill, a bright yellow breast, and strongly contrasting white
underparts.  It was feeding 18 inches off the ground at the edge of
the thin strip of woods across from Fargo's Lindenwood Park.  It
was close to the grassy central portion of the park rather than at
the river edge.

If I relocate the bird or hear that anyone else has seen it, I will post
a follow-up message.

Bob O'Connor