------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

hello from the center of the universe...tofte.

for those of you interested, information pertaining to my 2004 field trips is
now available on my website... www.mindspring.com/~owlman  for those not
interested...trust me...i understand. hopefully, the northern forest owls will
be a bit more "busy" this year, but one never knows. the uncertainty is what
makes each trip an adventure. feel free to drop me an e-mail if you have any
questions.

thanks,
bill lane

owl...@mindspring.com
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: Trebuchet MS"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2712.300" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV>hello from the center of the universe...tofte.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>for those of you interested, information pertaining to my&nbsp;2004 field
trips is now available on my website... <A
href="http://www.mindspring.com/~owlman";>www.mindspring.com/~owlman</A>&nbsp;
for those not interested...trust me...i understand. hopefully, the northern
forest owls will be&nbsp;a bit more "busy" this year, but one never
knows.&nbsp;the uncertainty is what makes each trip an adventure. feel free to
drop me an e-mail if you have any questions.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>bill lane</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>