Heads up in Minnesota: There is a Snowy Owl hanging
around in a north LaCrosse industrial park just south
of I90 on Larson St. Look for Serigraphics Screen
Printing building. About a 10 minute drive into
Wisconsin.

Earlier this month a SNOW was seen & photographed by
F&W personnel, I believe on Pool 7 at LaCrosse, on the
River near Dakota, Minn. Also, there was a SNOW
reported last week south of LaCrescent, Minn. along
Hwy 26 where it crosses the Root R. floodplain.

A single bird? These locations are within a circle
8-10 miles in diameter.

Appears to be a heavily black-marked female or young
bird?

Fred Lesher
LaCrosse

http://farechase.yahoo.com