------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C6DDC5.F5CB3930

There's been a Ross's Goose hanging around with the Snow Geese at the =
Gopher Campfire Wildlife Refuge in Hutchinson for about a week and a =
half.  I wasn't sure what the status of the waterfowl at the refuge was =
so called a board member who told me the Mute Swans and about 10 Canada =
Geese who could not fly were the only ones who weren't wild.  I wasn't =
sure as a number of Snow Geese are there year around (and breed there) =
and probably a half dozen domestic ducks & geese that he said people =
just dump off and are hard to catch - all seem to be pretty used to =
humans. =20

Is it ok to post photos in our messages?

Thanks,
Pam Kern
------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C6DDC5.F5CB3930

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>There's been a Ross's Goose hanging =
around with the=20
Snow Geese at the Gopher Campfire Wildlife Refuge in Hutchinson for =
about a week=20
and a half.&nbsp; I wasn't sure what the status of the waterfowl&nbsp;at =
the=20
refuge&nbsp;was so called a board member who told me the Mute Swans and =
about 10=20
Canada Geese who could not fly were the only ones who weren't =
wild.&nbsp; I=20
wasn't sure as a number of Snow Geese are there year around (and breed =
there)=20
and probably a half dozen domestic ducks &amp; geese that he said people =
just=20
dump off and are hard to catch - all seem to&nbsp;be pretty used=20
to&nbsp;humans.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Is it ok to post photos in our=20
messages?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Pam Kern</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C6DDC5.F5CB3930--