--0-1577109738-1159499723=:46894

I was unable to relocate the Purple Sandpiper today (9/28).  It was not present
(at least where I was) between 1 and 2:30 PM and also not there at 4:30 P.M.
It sounds like other folks did find it today, however, so hopefully it is
sticking around.  There is a small stretch of beach just east of Denny's that
could be checked as well.  Also.....There is a good parking area at the end of
S. Winnie rd. (100 yards west of Denny's entrance).  Take S. Winnie and stay
left at the fork.  It may get crowded (Walleye fishing etc.) at Denny's.  This
area also lets you avoid jumping across the little creek to get to the beach.

 Today at Lake Winnie I did have 4 Surf Scoters out from Denny's Resort at
approx. 2 P.M.

Ben Wieland

Ben Wieland
Deep Portage Learning Center
2197 Nature Center Dr. NW
Hackensack, MN  56452   (218)682-2325

---------------------------------
--0-1577109738-1159499723=:46894

I was unable to relocate the Purple Sandpiper today (9/28).  It was not
present (at least where I was) between 1 and 2:30 PM and also not there at 4:30
P.M.  It sounds like other folks did find it today, however, so hopefully
it is sticking around.  There is a small stretch of beach just east of
Denny's that could be checked as well.  Also.....There is a good parking
area at the end of S. Winnie rd. (100 yards west of Denny's entrance).
Take S. Winnie and stay left at the fork.  It may get crowded (Walleye
fishing etc.) at Denny's.  This area also lets you avoid jumping across
the little creek to get to the beach.&nbsp; <br><br>&nbsp;Today at Lake Winnie
I did have 4 Surf Scoters out from Denny's Resort at approx. 2 P.M.&nbsp;
Center<br>2197 Nature Center Dr. NW<br>Hackensack, MN  56452
(218)682-2325<p>&#32;
                <hr size=1>How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low
<a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com";>
 PC-to-Phone call rates.
--0-1577109738-1159499723=:46894--