------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C70B5C.8EE07540

Hi-

All summer I have been watching a pair of sandhill cranes raise a single =
youngster at Lake Rebecca PR near Delano, MN.  I haven't seen them for a =
couple of weeks and assumed that they have left for parts south.  I was =
surprised to see them again today in the usual spot- when do cranes =
usually leave?? =20

On a different note, I went down to see the swans and eagles south of =
Brownsville yesterday- TOTALLY amazing!!!  I have never seen anything =
like it - the eagles talon touching,  playing and all the swans and =
other waterfowl was sooo cool.  I stopped and scanned the river =
frequently on the way down and was happy to see see 6 horned grebes =
close by catching little silver fish around Lake City.

Robin LaFortune
------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C70B5C.8EE07540

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi-</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>All summer I have been watching a pair =
of sandhill=20
cranes raise a single youngster at Lake Rebecca PR near Delano, =
MN.&nbsp; I=20
haven't seen them for a couple of weeks and assumed that they have left =
for=20
parts&nbsp;south.&nbsp; I was surprised to see them again today in the =
usual=20
spot- when do cranes usually leave??&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>On a different note, I went down to see =
the swans=20
and eagles south of Brownsville&nbsp;yesterday- TOTALLY amazing!!!&nbsp; =
I have=20
never seen anything like it - the eagles talon touching, &nbsp;playing =
and all=20
the swans and other waterfowl was&nbsp;sooo cool.&nbsp; I stopped and =
scanned=20
the river frequently on the way down and was happy to see see 6 horned =
grebes=20
close by&nbsp;catching little silver fish around Lake City.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Robin =
LaFortune</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C70B5C.8EE07540--