The Whimbrels were seen foraging on the ballfields most of the afternoon. Spent
time at Lafayette Square scanning for jaegers and gulls on this light east wind
day and saw zilch but did see a woman take pictures of herself topless using
her cell phone camera.

  Went to Interstate Island and could not locate the Red Knots but did see a
Ruddy Turnstone, Least and Baird's Sandpipers.  Counted 50 Common Terns, saw
two Caspian Terns and a three Bonaparte's Gulls.  At 27th Ave West/mouth of the
Miller Creek near the waste management area I found a Stilt Sandpiper and a
Lesser Yellowlegs.

Mike Hendrickson
  Duluth, Minnesota
  Website: http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/