? I sat in Burger King's / Pet hospital's parking lot for about an hour a
couple days ago and watched (with scope)?7 western kingbirds across Hwy 10 and
Ramsey Blvd (town of Ramsey, Anoka County).? From what I could see there are at
least 4 babies and at least 2 parents but I did notice a couple times one of
the adult kingbirds catch a bug and as a baby flew over to it the adult flew
from it and over to another baby.? So I am thinking there could be two
different family groups.? I will look into it a little more as I live just
north of there.

Good Birding To All,

Chris Brown