I just returned from the MSP airport where I located the snowy on the ground
out by the runways. I took a few pictures, not as good as the last one since
the bird was further away and I was shooting through a fence, and made several
passes but the bird did not move from around 2:45 to 3:15. There were several
other cars that looked like they were looking for the snowy also, they often
stopped near the glycol building, but I do not think that they spotted it. It
was on the ground west of the road shortly before you enter the second tunnel.
It was between two runways but several planes came in near it while I was there
and it did not seem to care.

Thanks,
Jeff Fischer
http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/