There is lots of food around Ely for Bohemian waxwings they have been seen
along Miner's Drive recently by Norma Malinowski and I saw a flock of about 60
this morning in trees along the east end of Sheridan Street.

Bill Tefft
Parks and Recreation Instructor
Vermilion Community College
1900 E. Camp Street
Ely, MN  55731
Office Phone:  218-235-2197
Fax: 218-365-7218
>>> "Debbie Waters" <dwat...@hawkridge.org> 01/11/09 12:26 PM >>>
Hi folks,
Mike Furtman just called to let me know there is (right now) a small flock
of about 25 Bohemian Waxwings in the Hunter's Park neighborhood in Duluth,
near the intersection of Morley Parkway and Leicester Avenue.

I haven't seen much posted about them this winter, so thought I'd share.

Good birding!
Debbie
____________________________
Debbie Waters
Education Director
Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory
P.O. Box 3006
Duluth, MN 55803-3006
218.428.3539
dwat...@hawkridge.org
www.hawkridge.org <http://www.hawkridge.org/>

"I'm an early bird and I'm a night owl, so I'm wise and I have worms."
                                                               - Michael
Scott, The Office