For those of you in the metro area who were unable to attend the MOU paper
session, there will be a presentation of the MN BBA project this Saturday,
January 24th, at 10:30, with time for questions to follow.  No fee for
attendance.

On Wednesday, February 4th, we will do a classroom training session for
interested surveyors.  We will cover how to select and scout a block to survey,
watch for breeding evidence, and record your observations.  Pre-registration is
required before January 30th.  Call 612-624-9050 to register.  No fee for
attendance.

The Bell Museum is located at the corner of University Ave. & 17th Ave. SE in
Minneapolis, on the University of Minnesota campus.  If you have any questions,
contact the MN Breeding Bird Atlas Coordinator, Bonnie Sample,
bsam...@audubon.org<mailto:bsam...@audubon.org>.