Yesterday morning around 11:00am (January 24) I saw flock of white-winged
crossbills noisily feeding in the neighbor's spruce trees. These are the first
I have seen in my area (West Side-just across from downtown).

Tom Klein
West Side of St. Paul, MN

>>> MOU-NET automatic digest system <lists...@lists.umn.edu> 01/24/09 12:11 AM

Topics of the day:

  1. not present, E. Screech Owl, Minnetonka, Hennepin Co.
  2. [mou-rba] MOU RBA 23 January 2009
  3. Snowy Owl in Mower County
  4. White-winged Crossbills Downtown Duluth
  5. Sax-Zim Bog / Duluth
  6. Harlequin
  7. golden eagle count results
  8. Itasca County Northern Goshawk