We are officially launching the MNBBA website today (www.mnbba.org)!  It
includes the Handbook and all materials necessary to conduct surveys plus a
feature where participants can browse for Priority Blocks.  The Request a Block
and Data Entry functions are still in development and we are working hard to
make that available as soon as we can.  In the meantime, you can record any
breeding evidence observations, and the general location, using the MNBBA Field
Card available on the website.

If you have any questions, you can contact the Regional Coordinator in your
area, or me.  We appreciate your patience as spring progresses and will post a
message a day or two before Request a Block and Data Entry are available.
Bonnie Sample
651-729-9332
bsam...@audubon.org<mailto:bsam...@audubon.org>

Bonnie Sample