One of my first visitors to the birdbath was  an Indigo Bunting at my home in
Vadnais Heights.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: MOU-NET automatic digest system<mailto:lists...@lists.umn.edu>
  To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU<mailto:MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU>
  Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 12:00 AM
  Subject: MOU-NET Digest - 3 May 2009 to 4 May 2009 (#2009-106)

  Topics of the day:

    1. 3 Piping Plovers, 3 Am. Avocets in Kandiyohi Cty.
    2. Black-bellied plover
    3. oops!
    4. Significant Migration in Sherburne & Mille Lacs; MOU Sherburne trip
       reminder
    5. Winona yellow-throated warbler
    6. Rice County - Carleton Arboretum: Blue-winged Warbler and other FOS
    7. Crane Meadows, Morrison County report
    8. Thank yous and FOY
    9. American Avocet in Rice County
   10. Least Bittern, Nicollet County