The deadline for the July/August issue of Minnesota Birding is May, 20, 2009.
Please send your articles to newslet...@moumn.org

If you have ideas for an article you would like to submit, please also contact
me.

If you have photos of Minnesota summer birds you would like to submit, please
send to desig...@moumn.org

If you have submitted pictures and they have not been used, please remember
that
we try to use pictures of birds in the season in which we are printing the
magazine.
So, if you submitted photos of winter birds, they would probably be in a future
winter issue, etc.  If you have questions about photos you have submitted,
please contact our designer at desig...@moumn.org

Thanks

Barb Martin
Editor