My wife and I went to Hyland Park early this morning and heard the chat
calling in the general area previously reported.  We heard it pretty
regularly over a long period of time as it moved around from place to
place.  It spent most of its time well east and/or well north of the
intersection referred to by Linda Whyte.  I include a copy of her
posting for reference.  We finally got a good look at the bird singing
from the top of a mid-sized tree northeast of the intersection.
Bob Williams, Bloomington

The yellow-breasted chat was re-found at Hyland Park Reserve at 5:15
this afternoon, at a trail intersection north of the visitors (not
nature) center. Though initially approached from the southwest, this
site is more easily accessed from the driveway that leads to the
overflow (Edgewood?) parking lot. Following this driveway will take you
past a lot and a small, brown, electrical outbuilding. The path will
lead up a hill to a dog trail. At the fork, turn left, and you'll pass a
small pond in the woods on your right. The path leads directly to the
intersection in question. The chat was quiet, but eventually showed up.
It flew from one small tree to another, dropping in the low, dense
shrubs at intervals. It spent most of its time patrolling around this
intersection. Linda Whyte
e.