Spent several hours looking for the possible Summer Tanager in Washington
Counties Afton State Park.  As this was afternoon it may still be present but
avoided me today.  Although just about every other species that would be in the
area was observed.  Did not see any Orchard Orioles and the habitate seems
awful dense for that species so may have been in a slightly different area than
others yesterday.

If you are going to look I would not suggest on Saturday.  There is a trail run
that will be going through this area and I suspect that the trails will be
rather busy.  Personally I don't see how any normal human being could run those
trails.  I got tired and occasionally out of breath today and I was just
walking the hour or so each way to get to this some what remote area.  More
power to those super runners.

The Acadian Flycatcher was still very vocal at Falls Creek SNA and one
Louisiana Waterthrush was observed on the neighboring Washington County park
property (not private.)

Denny

Dennis and Barbara Martin
Shorewood, MN