To help out a little here is a site I use all the time to know when
sunrise/set will be at any location I plan on birding..

http://www.sunrisesunset.com/usa/

For MN specifically..  http://www.sunrisesunset.com/usa/Minnesota.asp

Andrew

I'm currently looking for my next career..
Please see http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewlongtin
I welcome advice, suggestions, and an opportunity to network..  Thanks..
--
Andrew Longtin
Corcoran (Hennepin Co.) Minnesota

Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory Supporter
     http://www.hawkridge.org
Minnesota Ornithologists' Union Member
     http://www.moumn.org
Hawk Migration Association of North America (HMANA) Member
     http://www.hmana.org
Cornell Lab Member (PFW)
     http://birds.cornell.edu/pfw