We find ourselves on a sudden trip to Aitkin, MN.  (We're attending the funeral
my wife's 97 year old Aunt.)  We hope to bird in the area Sunday am.  We've
been there many times, but not birding in the Winter.  I've seen recent
reports, but any tips would be appreciated.

Will trade for expert birding assistance in Tucson where I hope my winter
resident Broad-billed, Costa's and Anna's hummers aren't too stressed when my
feeders go empty.

Richard Carlson
Still "from Minnesota", just temporarily absent since 1960

Full-time Birder, Biker and Rotarian

Part-time Economist

Tucson, AZ, Lake Tahoe, CA, & Kirkland, WA

rcc...@pacbell.net

Tucson 520-760-4935

Tahoe 530-581-0624

Kirkland 425-828-3819