Hi everyone,
  Following up on a Eurasian Collared Dove sighting made on our CBC, I found
two of them today just outside of Faribault!

  To get there, from Hwy 21, go west on 7th St. (stoplight by Burger King) and
follow the road past the bait shop and keep right. Go under the freeway (not an
exit) and follow CR 11 to the right, past where it forks with CR 38. About 1/4
to 3/4 of a mile, look for a yellow pole building on the right. On the left is
Williams Meat Company. Pull into the yellow building's parking lot and just
look around in the trees and also across the road for them. The man at this
premises is named Dean Bauer and he's very friendly. Just tell him your a
birdwatcher looking for the doves.

  Keep in mind that I have looked for these several times and had gotten
skunked, so be prepared that they may not be present. Talking to the neighbor
there on Saturday, she had stated that she hadn't seen them for a couple of
days at that time. Just trying to prepare folks...

Good birding!

Dave Bartkey
Faribault, MN
greathornedd...@hotmail.com