Tonight my Dad and I got a call that my Mom's car had been hit by a small owl.
We went and investigated and it was a Northern Saw-whet Owl which we are
assuming was in migration or something. It unfortunately died a short time
after we got there. So we brought it back to are house and I took some photos
of it. I then put it in the freezer to keep it in good condition. If you know
who to contact about the specimen feel free to respond. The photo can be viewed
at http://www.flickr.com/photos/natester166/

Nathan Schirmacher

Princeton,MN

Mille Lacs County