Hello everyone!

This past weekend I went to my first Gull Frolic (Winthrop Harbor, just
north of Chicago, IL). I attended this gull-extravaganza with wonderful
friends Ted Keyel and Jennifer Rothe, and had a superfantastic time. I
learned so much, and Alvaro's presentation & knowledge was excellent.
Attached are my favorite shots of the day

I have 40 photos in this gallery, consisting of Iceland Gulls, Thayer's
Gulls, Herring Gulls, Glaucous Gulls, Ring-billed Gulls and Lesser
Black-backed Gulls, in addition to Redhead, Scaup, and Canada Geese. Enjoy
:)
http://www.pbase.com/birdfedr/gull_frolic_2010

Here is a Herring Gull that I photographed, and after later looking at the
photos, I was unsure if it fit a typical American Herring Gull. As with all
of photos, comments are welcome.
http://www.pbase.com/birdfedr/image/122248318
http://www.pbase.com/birdfedr/image/122248319

Here is my overall gull gallery, in case you're interested in seeing my past
photos of gull species for comparison
http://www.pbase.com/birdfedr/gulls

Good birdwatching,
Erik Bruhnke

Waukesha, WI
NATURALLY AVIAN - Bird photography and guided bird hikes
www.pbase.com/birdfedr
birdf...@gmail.com