Yesterday I saw the first Canada Goose goosling of the season.   I assume that
this was a first year nester, because she had only one goosling.  The last
days' chilly winds were not conducive to birding,  Best bird of Monday was FOY
Baltimore Oriole, Tuesday: a probable Peregrine Falcon flashing by about a
block from home, yesterday:  a Virginia Rail that flew away from a group of
twenty people who were with me a marsh next to the Minnetonka Community Center.
 No one else in the group noticed.  I am not seeing much.

swest...@comcast.net