Today I got my first Black-billed Magpie for Beltrami Co.  It was near a
farm along the road to our house.  Also at the farm are 2 pair of Trumpeter
Swans which appear to be nesting.  That is also a first for our road.

Warblers heard today while driving along Pincherry Rd toward home were
Golden-winged, Chestnut-sided, Nashville, American Redstart, Ovenbird and
Common Yellowthroat, as well a Red-eyed Vireo.  We had our first Baltimore
Oriole at our grape jelly today.  He didn't try the orange though.  We never
have luck with the orioles eating oranges up here.

Two days ago we had a Gray-cheeked Thrush in the yard.

Pat DeWenter
Bemidji