This AM I found a yellow bellied flycatcher in a boggy area ajacent to a ski
trail near the Clearwater road (old co. 66, new co.22) and the flintlock
gravel pit.  I checked out the Caribou overlook ( Hungry Jack road, co.21)
and refound the black throated blue, black throated green and the solitary
vireo.  I did not hear the Canada warbler but I had a good look at  a pine
warbler in the mature pines that are atop the trail as it continues to an
overlook of Moss lake.  On my return trip, on the Clearwater road, a black
throated blue called from the side of the road and flew across- I had a good
look.

--
Boreal Access Web Mailer