To: <MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 4:29 PM
Subject: [mou-net] Common Ground Dove in Bloomington

I just got a call from Bill Stauffer who has a Common Ground Dove at
Hyland Park in Bloomington.  His cell phone is 952-926-5851.  Go to the
main entrance on the west side of the park and drive past the parking
lot for Chutes and Ladders to the very end of the road and that's where
he is.
Bob Williams,
Bloomington