Hi folks,

See the request for Gray Jay images below from Lynn Phelps, the art director
for the Minnesota Conservation Volunteer magazine.  I'm hoping one of you
can help him out!  Please email him directly.

Thanks,

Debbie

____________________________

Debbie Waters

Education Director

Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory

P.O. Box 3006

Duluth, MN 55803-3006

218.428.3539

 <mailto:dwat...@hawkridge.org> dwat...@hawkridge.org

 <http://www.hawkridge.org/> www.hawkridge.org

Are you a member of Hawk Ridge?
<http://www.hawkridge.org/support/member.html> Join us!

"I'm an early bird and I'm a night owl, so I'm wise and I have worms."
                                                               - Michael
Scott, The Office