To: <MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 7:26 AM
Subject: [mou-net] Cape May Warbler - Edina

An immature Cape May warbler has been coming to our feeder in the backyard. Bill Stauffer visited yesterday and agrees with identification. The bird is
at our feeder again this morning. Birders are welcome to stop by our home,
5410 York Ave South, Edina, MN 55410. Our home is only accessible from 55th and York. If we are not home, please feel free to walk around the north side
of our home to the backyard and you should get good views of the bird from
our deck. If the bird stops coming, we will post that information.