----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan and Cathy Murrant" <kittiw...@seaside.ns.ca>
To: <birdc...@listserv.arizona.edu>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 4:58 PM
Subject: Hummingbird Story

I was reminded of this hummingbird story this week so before I forget
again I will tell it.   We were sitting in our truck outside of a
building when we spotted a hummingbird going passed.  The bird stopped
and hovered in front of a small white, black and red sign by the door of
the building.  It was hovering looking at the sign as if to read it
prompting us to read it.  It said "This is an idle free zone".  The bird
sped off as we finished reading the sign.  No time for a picture, it was
priceless birding moment. Cathy

BirdChat Guidelines: http://www.ksu.edu/audubon/chatguidelines.html
Archives: http://listserv.arizona.edu/archives/birdchat.html