From: Minnesota Birds [mailto:MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of
deanne.endri...@juno.com
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 12:36 PM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [mou-net] Dark phase hawks

There is actually both a Harlan's red-tailed hawk and a dark phase
rough-legged hawk that sit on the lights and trees near the clover leaf
at Hwy 13 and Cedar.  I saw both on different light structures at the
same time on Friday.  They have been there for a couple of weeks.

Deanne Endrizzi
Burnsville, Dakota Cty.

Globe Life Insurance
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4d31e978ae1adb24099st05duc