From: dan&erika <daner...@gmail.com>
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 10:45:50 AM
Subject: [mou-net] Rough-legged Hawk photographed Rice Co.

Hi All--

While unsuccessfully searching for the Northfield Snowy Owl, I did see two
Rough-legged Hawks in Rice Co.  One was very dark.  The other I photographed
and posted on my blog:
http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com
This bird seems to me to show somewhat unusual plumage and, in any case, is
a pretty slick photo.

It has been a couple of days since I have heard of anyone seeing the owl.

dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau